Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Branded by Fire (Blood & Magic # 4) by Danielle Annett Reveiw

Branded by Fire: A Paranormal Urban Fantasy Series (Blood & Magic Book 4)Branded by Fire: A Paranormal Urban Fantasy Series by Danielle Annett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Danielle Annett’s BRANDED BY FIRE is scorching hot. The story takes place following book three, BURNED BY FIRE. After nearly dying, Aria Naveed was mate bonded to Pacific Northwest Pack Alpha, Declan Valkenaar. She is struggling to control her powers after being experimented on by H.A.C. (HUMAN ALLIANCE CORPORATION), while trying to avoid the catastrophic outcome of her prophecy. This PNR is suitable for adult readers.

Danielle Annett continues to do an amazing job with her character development and plot. The characters have grown and overcome numerous obstacles. I like that the story is told from both Aria’s and Declan’s point of view. I appreciate how their relationship evolved. There is some interesting tension with Inarus. My heart went out to Aria and everything she endured, especially with her mother.

BURNED BY FIRE was fast-paced and exciting throughout. There were fascinating twists with unexpected outcomes. My only complaint about this book is that it ended. I enjoy this story so much I wanted it to keep going. Needless to say, I am anxiously awaiting book five. I love this series. I would compare it to Ilona Andrews’ Kate Daniels series and Patricia Briggs’ Mercy Thompson series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 432 pages
Expected publication: October 17th 2017 by Coffee and Characters LLC
ASIN: B0743JH23R

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...