Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, August 11, 2017

OMEGA (Mackenzie Grey #4) by Karina Espinosa Review

OMEGA (Mackenzie Grey, #4)OMEGA by Karina Espinosa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Karina Espinosa’s OMEGA was an amazing conclusion to the Mackenzie Grey series. Mackenzie Grey is investigating a serial killing in New York for the Supernatural Investigative Unit (SIU). Meanwhile, she is still suffering from the events the transpired with her pack and the Lunas. This contemporary urban fantasy is suitable for adult audiences.

I loved this book. Karina Espinosa continues to do an exceptional job with her plot and character development. Mackenzie is understandably struggling with the aftermath from the Luna rebellion. She has sequestered herself from other wolves. She is suffering mentally and physically. She is punishing herself. She goes through more than any one person should have to endure. She is strong and smart. She is an exceptional leader. She transforms a lot throughout this story.

I love that so many characters from the previous books were brought back in this novel. The story has valuable lessons and good observations. It had me feeling just about every emotion. I cry toward the ending. OMEGA was well concluded. I am sad the series ended. I would love to see a spin off series. I also think the Mackenzie Grey series would make an excellent movie or television series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published August 11th 2017
Edition Language: English
Series: Mackenzie Grey #4

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...